Huwebes, Setyembre 13, 2012

My Teacher My Hero

                   Sacrifices, sweat, knowledge etc. These are example of the things that a Teacher can give.
                   I will never forget my teachers because they are my second mother or father that gives me knowledge, advices and care. I shall never forget my teachers for it was they who planted and nurtured the first seed of goodness within me. they opened my heart to the impressions of nature, they awakened my understanding and extended my horizon, and they precepts exerted an everlasting influence upon the course of my life. I considered my Teachers as my hero for they sacrifice for me and for my classmates so that they can help to the development of our being. I want to become a teacher too because I also wanted to sacrifice for the sake of other generation.
                    Being a Teacher is not easy because in here we learn how to sacrifice and we learn how to value every person and everytime

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento