Lunes, Setyembre 3, 2012

MODERN HERO

               MOTHER MOTHER ... who are they? what are their ability? do they love people?are they considered too as a hero?
               I shall never forget my mother for it was she who planted and nurtured the first seed of good within me. She opened my heart to the impressions of nature. She awakened my understanding and extended my horizon, and her precepts exerted an everlasting influence upon the course of my life. My mother who protect me and carried me nine months on her womb. She helps me to grow with deep faith and love to God. She never let me cry.She is always there to guide me and lead meto the proper way. I love my mother for she supports me in every race of my life because she knows that those race would lead me to a better me or simply to a better life. Since I was mold until I enter high school she is always there guiding me and loving me. Since i started learning or studying, she tried to be awake early in the morning to prepare my foods. She scold me sometimes because I'm hard headed or stubborn but I know that she do this because she wants me to be mold in the proper molding or in the proper manner of a good citizen of this world.
               Loving my mother has no definition it is so much.......I LOVE MY MOM AND I CONSIDER HER AS MY HERO.....   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento