Lunes, Hulyo 30, 2012

              Experience is our best teacher.
              As a student I go to school to gain knowledge. I learn from my teachers and from my classmates. One thing I had learn in our I.C.T subject was on how to create blog. I had learned that blog is an online diary or a web where you can attach your ideas about a certain topic. I experience publishing my ideas on a certain topic and I had found it nice.
              As a student we can't avoid problems or conflict while learning. I experienced many problems. One thing I can share is, when it was time for me to publish and encode my first output, I can't open my blog account. I tried to open it many times but I can't. i thought it to Mrs. Vera Cruz, then she helped me and explain what should I do. From that time i can open my blog account anytime/anywhere.
            In times of learning we can't avoid conflicts. we must try our best to overcome it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento